Greetings All, I am so grateful for good friend and purveyor of my knives Duane Weikum of EDC Knives for offering my work at this years BLADE Show Atlanta. I will attend this year but may not be at tie table at all times. Looking forward to seeing you All there!
You can visit and purchase any of these knives at table 16C at this years show.
Top to Bottom are:
1. A Wonderful EDC Wharny, created out of 1095 with a fine Hamon and polished details & dressed in Vintage Turquoise and Black Micarta with stainless pins and lanyard-liner. This knife come with a custom Kydex Sheath.
2. A Sweet EDC Hunter, created out of 1095 with a fine Hamon and polished details & dressed in green linen Micarta, with Peened bronze pins and stainless lanyard liner. This knife come with a custom Kydex Sheath.
3. One of my new Bug-Out-Camp knives with polished blade and details. This knife come with a custom Kydex Sheath. To read more about The Bug-Out Camp go to my Blogspot Blog...which plan to continue maintaining since there is so much information there about my work that I just did not want to transfer over here:)
4. A very sweet Tribal French knife, forged out of 52100 and heat treated for optimal performance. this one with a mortised handle construct of Antique Ivory Micarta with matching inlay at the end of the handle and rosin-impregnated woven cotton line. Just finished this one yesterday and it is AWESOME! Comes with one of my trademark slip sheaths.
5. Last but not least is one of my New Paring/Utility Models dressed in Antique Ivory Micarta with rare Westinghouse Ivorite inlay over a blind pin, kep there with two more peened bronze pins. Comes with one of my trademark slip sheaths.